Discovery Club Summer 2017 Presents:
Have an EPIC summer!
(Explore, Pretend, Invent, Create)
During the summer, quality child care continues at select sites in Saint Paul Public Schools. Apply for the site most convenient for your family. Parents/guardians must pick up and drop off their child(ren) at Discovery Club; transportation is not available. The fee is $42 per day per child, which includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, a Discovery Club T-shirt, and weekly field trips. The fee does not include swimming lessons and/or tennis lessons (where offered). Please note: on field trip days, all children in attendance go on the field trip, no one stays behind.
Regular Schedule: $42.00/day
Additional Days: $50.00/day
- Registration opens on Wednesday, March 1st, 2017.
- A $75 deposit is collected when registering and will be forfeited if the contract is withdrawn.
- Parents may choose 3,4 or 5 days per week and a minimum of one week during the summer session.
- Children must be enrolled for the same days of the week every week they attend.
- The weeks and days of attendance must be specified at the time of registration.
- Summer schedules can be changed through May 12th, 2017. A $10 schedule change fee will apply. After May 12th, the registered days cannot be changed, swapped or deleted and parents will be charged whether or not a child attends.
- Additional days can be added to existing schedules as drop-in days at a later date. Drop in days are accepted provided space is available. The fee for drop in days is $50/day. Drop-in only contracts are not accepted for summer.
Dates & Times
Summer Discovery Club is available every weekday between June 19th - August 25th, 2017 from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please note: Discovery Club will not offer care June 12th - June 16th, July 4th and August 28th- Sept. 4th, 2017.
Calendars including Field Trips and Lesson dates will be available when registration opens on March 1st.